Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lunch for Dad

My husband can't come home for lunch for several months, so he's taking a packed lunch from home. The other option is eating at the cafe, where his choices are sandwich on white bread or pizza. He's following a low-carb diet, so those options are no good -- not to mention they're costly and not very tasty.


Bacon, Lettuce, and Cheese with Ranch Dressing on a Low-Carb Tortilla; Mesquite-Smoked Almonds, and Celery with Cream Cheese & green Onions. A can of Joint Juice and a reusable bottle full of Splenda-sweetened iced tea to drink.

5 comments:

  1. I think this is a cool blog idea! How can I subscribe via RSS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't completed set up here yet, Alicia. :) I'll get RSS up within a few days. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a blog set up just for packed lunches!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hubby lunch posts! I need the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks countrymouse! I'll post more of his...and soon, all of the kids' lunches, too! School starts in 3 days!

    ReplyDelete